A little piece of me

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Cool e-mail

I just got the Basic grey newsletter this morning, which I love reading I mean who doesn't love Basic Grey anyway guess who's layout was on page 2 In the 'eye spy' section Julie Love. It's an awesome layout and what a thrill for her to be in the newsletter, MG how incredible!!! Good on you Julie!!!!!! Way to go. So if you don't get this newsletter here's the link go and check out Julies layout it truly is fantastic. Then pop over to her blog and say you have seen it and give her you congratulations I know she will appreciate it. Boy doesn't that cool new Gypsy line look sooooo yummy!!!! I'll look forward to that coming to our shores.

Well it's been another quiet week, little bit of scrapping lots of planning workshops etc. Much planning of this household so I can have everything ready when I go to Melbourne for the Quilt and Craft fair at the end of the month. It's raining here today, really steady soaking rain which is really good we need it but no so good for getting the washing done. lol. Oh well must be done.

Trish

3 Comments:

  • yay for the rain trish. it is raining here too and i heard rtonight that it is raining out in the west of nsw too - where they really need it.
    i saw julie's lo in the BG newsletter too. pretty cool huh...???
    have a happy sunday

    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 16/7/06 00:11  

  • Hi Trish,
    Thought I'd drop by and say hello. It's been a little while, but I do have a good excuse in that I've been on holiday!
    Need to check out all those details of the craft fair and get my seat in the front row for your demonstration. I promise I won't heckle (much!!) LOL !
    Look forward to catching up with you - it's certainly been a while!
    Love Deb x x
    (Debbie K)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 18/7/06 11:10  

  • i love my basic grey newlsetter too, off to check out julie's stuff now
    hugs

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 24/7/06 09:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters