A little piece of me

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Exciting Mail

I didn't mean to leave this news hanging it's just that blogger wouldn't let me upload any more pics lol Sorry it's probably not anything exciting or worth the anticipation lol........... So anyway in the mail this week I got the program for the Melbourne Craft and Quilt Fair. I have always loved getting these in the mail so that I could get the heads up on the workshops etc and plan my day, well anyway I was flicking through and well, way cool, there I was(my name anyway) on page 54 and 60. Gotta share this as, I was pretty excited to be asked to do this for Xyron and seeing it in print was awesome.


Way cool hey, look at that description for the craft circle 'Hands-on workshops......with the help of expert teachers'. lol. Cool that's me. lol.

So there I am, in craft circle room 3 everyday at 2pm, teaching a Rebecca Erickson tab file

And look at the description for the Workshop 'Craft Experts from around Australia will be demonstrating................' that's me again. lol.

I will be demonstrating the Xyron each day in workshop room 4 at 11.30am.

So if anyone out there is heading to this event. Please stop by and say hello, I'm terrible with names so possibly won't remember them, but I will really enjoy meeting you. Daphney Mathews one of my fellow Masters will be there also with Renata Watt and Claire Stewart doing some fantastic things in the studio that will be worth a look. It should be a great event I'm so looking forward to it.


8 Comments:

  • Wow Trish that is way cool !! I wish I was going, because I would have to come and say hello. Congrats.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3/7/06 22:59  

  • i would pop in and say hi for sure trish - if i was going.
    how exciting for you !!!! (teaching that is.....not the idea of me calling in to say hi.....ROTFL)

    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 4/7/06 06:34  

  • o0o0o that IS Exciting :) Just tickled for you :) Give Daphney a hug for me, she is such a lovely gal :)

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 4/7/06 09:13  

  • That is exciting Trish!!!! WTG Girlfriend!!!! That is awesome!!!
    Congrats!!!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 4/7/06 21:35  

  • wohoo, hope it all goes well hun, have a fabby time :)

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 5/7/06 20:55  

  • HUGE congrats to you. Cannot wait to see you in action!!!!!!!!!! l will be there for sure.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6/7/06 16:01  

  • You will be fantastic! and it is exciting seeing your name up there in print. woohoo!

    By Blogger Marie, At 7/7/06 20:03  

  • dropping in very late on this one - but a BIG congrats....it is exciting isnt it?!
    Cant wait to finally meet you in a few weeks.
    take care
    Daph

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 14/7/06 20:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters