A little piece of me

Friday, June 23, 2006

Holiday fun


We went to see CARS yesterday and we loved it, including me. I loved Nemo and this one is as good as that. Disney Pixar does a fantastic job on these films, they always have little messages in them and the character's have so much depth. LOVE LOVE LOVE EM. Ethan really liked it and he has the cars from Maccas of course but when we were in Target yesterday he wanted so many toys featuring them. They have this doodle board with all the character's and a Sony Game Oh so much stuff. Thank God it's his Birthday next month and I can get him a few things, it's a pity they take so long to come out on DVD as that would be cool, but it might be out for Christmas.

This beautiful little bag arrived today in the post, I ordered it a little while ago and am so glad it is here just in time for me to pack it to go scrapping tomorrow. It's so lovely.

Well best go sort these kids out, little bit of friction happening today lol.

10 Comments:

  • There's been a little friction in my house, too. Must be the weather.

    Love the bag. yumm

    By Blogger Marie, At 23/6/06 16:13  

  • maybe you and marie should get your kids together trish and let them wear each other out...LOL
    mark took kait to see cars and they both loved it too.
    your little bag is too cute...such a pretty pink
    have a great weekend
    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 24/6/06 07:00  

  • The Cars flick looks like fun. Must take my kids and the dh! :)

    Hey...what's with that comment about the survey!? Are you going to check it out? I've never seen it before.

    I also have one of those bags. They are really lovely and I'm sure you'll be the envy of everyone at your crop! :) Have fun!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 24/6/06 16:49  

  • Hi Trish, I will have to take Sarah and Chaise to see that movie, they will love it. Love the bag, love the pink especially as it is my favourite colour, have fun scrapping.

    Best Wishes
    Carole.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 24/6/06 17:24  

  • Yay!!!! l am back on line and have missed not being able to read your blog. Also could you please email me so l can get your address.
    l LOVE the bag, very pretty.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 24/6/06 22:21  

  • My kids are now cars obsessed! They run around the house pretending to be stickers and nator (think thats what the trucks name is).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 27/6/06 11:10  

  • cant wait for that film to reach us here in the UK, so loving that pink bag Trish
    xx

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 28/6/06 08:55  

  • Hey Trish - Cars looks like such fun. My little girl is in love with Lightning McQueen and we have the colouring and sticker book to boot. Gotta get to the pictures though - Its just a matter of when!!
    I too have one of those MM Totes - and am totally in love with the B&W Polka dot insert - to die for.
    Steph xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 28/6/06 12:32  

  • Just wanted to stop by and say how much I love your scrapping.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 28/6/06 17:40  

  • Hi Trish. Can't wait to see what you get up to with those stamps.

    By Blogger Alicia Barry, At 30/6/06 14:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters