A little piece of me

Monday, July 10, 2006

SM and Scrap Happy Retreat

My copy of Scrapbooking Memories was in my letter box last Friday. I have a layout in the Cherry Arte gallery, this was a challenge sent to me by SM and it was a challenge!!!!. lol. Loved the PP but was struggling to use it effectively. The photos I have used are older one's of Ethan that I found on the puter that I hadn't scrapped yet. I enjoy going through my old photos files looking for something to match with the products sent to me and finding some gems, its so much fun and a different way of scrapping. It gets some of those overlooked photo's scrapped as well. Anyway here it is


This past week I have been designing and completing the sample for my workshop class that I will be teaching at the Scrap Happy retreat. My God this is only 6 weeks away I can't believe it!!!!! I'm so excited this is going to be one totally awesome retreat. The best girls ever, Kim and Ray, run this store and I'm so proud to be part of it and this retreat. If anyone is thinking about attending a retreat this year, I tell you what this is the one to go to, it is going to be so much fun. So if you want any info go to their site it's linked on the side of my blog.

Best get on with the household duties now. lol. Catch ya later.

4 Comments:

  • Just discovered your blog, and thought I'd say Hi. Really love your work.

    By Blogger Sofi, At 10/7/06 19:33  

  • Trish, I love the layout, I think you used the pp really will love it to pieces, and they are just gorgeous photos. Good luck with everything I am sure you will have a ball teaching. You are an amazing talent, love your work, and one day would love to meet you.

    BestWishes
    Carole.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12/7/06 10:56  

  • I thought this was awesome in the mag Trish!!! Loved what you have done with that paper!!! And how cute are those pics!!!!! Love it all!!!! I can't wait for the retreat either!!!!

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 16/7/06 09:53  

  • You've used the Cherry Arte papers brilliantly. The lo looks fabulous!!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 20/7/06 15:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters