A little piece of me

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Creating

I have had a lovely day today doing my most favorite thing, scrapping LOL. I finished my first ever DT page for Scrap Happy. I'm really happy with it, I have used a photo taken at ISC of some of the Scrap Happy DT. Kim and Ray( the owners) Michelle, Debbie and Myself. I used some of those Chatterbox transparency letters for the title, wow I love those things. Hand cut a few flowers out of Chatterbox PP. WROTE ON my photo. OMG I never thought I would do this, but I love it, specially when there's so much unused space in a photo. What better way to use it.

Scrap Happy's forum and gallery is up and running now, so why don't you head on over and check it out. Say hello, these girls are the friendliest, fun and most fantastic bunch you could ever meet. Look at their retreat scheduled for August while your there. This will be one not to miss they have a great line up of tutors (OMG even me LOL) and the price just can't be beaten. Go on go check it out.


Then there was a little goss over at ISC chat, apparently On Elsie Flanagan's blog she says she will be in Sydney 17-19 November, could it be that she will be tutoring at ISC?!?!?!?!? OMG that would be so cool!!!!!! She is just awesome, love her style. I wasn't thinking of going to ISC Sydney this year as I was thinking of giving Melbourne a go and they are so close together I can't see myself doing both. But now OMG who could risk missing out on Elsie. I have so many other things on at the end of the year that I was considering not going to another ISC at all this year. It's going to be really hard to decide what to do.

Oh well that's all from me tonight, but I'm doing more scrapping tomorrow so I might have more to share then.

3 Comments:

  • Trish, it really is a lovely layout, and I love the transparency Chatterbox letters. I am the same I hate space, I know maybe I shouldn't but do, so I love how you have wrote on the photo, love, love, love it and them flowers, WOW !!

    Elsie, I have to admit, would love to go, mum and dad live in Sydney what an excellent reason see both at once.

    Have a great day Trish.
    Best Wishes
    Carole.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7/6/06 06:55  

  • I LOVE that LO of all you crazy chickadees at ISC. The "moles" weren't they? That LO is divine as is alot of your work actually.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9/6/06 01:34  

  • o0o that is soooo pretty, loving the blue and such a gorgeous photo & the flowers, just awesome!

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 9/6/06 18:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters