A little piece of me

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

So Busy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been so busy it's not funny lately. Last Thursday a good friend who was coming to ISC with myself and Marie was hospitalized and couldn't attend. This was a huge disappointment but even worse her health was a real concern to us. ISC was a rollercoaster of emotions, with missing and worrying over Kim. Catching up with friends that were so much fun and friendly, supportive and a real joy to be with, a real highlight for me at ISC. Then meeting new acquaintance's that I thought would be friendly and great to get to know better, quite the opposite, which I found very upsetting, and put a real downer on ISC for me. I also met 2 fellow Masters, Andrea and Jodie, both very lovely girls and nice to meet.

I won an Award for Excellence for Craftsmanship on the Saturday night, which was also fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!This on top of Masters was a dream come true. I have had a great run in the competitions and for this I am very thankful. It was fantastic to have the announcement made at the Gala dinner and to be given my prizes in front of many of my friends, what a wonderful feeling!!!!!!!!!!

With a very long stressful weekend, I found myself in bed most of Monday with a headache. Today I caught up on all the class projects I didn't quite finish. Tomorrow I will finish off a DT project an hopefully after that it will be on to a project for SM. Somewhere in there I will catch up on all the washing and other household jobs that need doing.

Must head to bed, still need to catch up on sleep.

Till next time, be nice

Trish

2 Comments:

  • It was a fantastic weekend, wasn't it?!? Such a shame that such a small no. of people weren't altogether that friendly. You know what I say, it's their loss. You are one really lovely person and I'm so proud to call you my friend.

    Marie xo

    By Blogger Marie, At 9/11/05 17:33  

  • Sad that people can't just be friendly to others, Trish. Hope it didn't have too much of an impact on your weekend.
    Congrats on the Award for Excellence win.
    Sounds like you girls had a ball anyways and I hope I won't be missing out next time.

    ~shazz~

    By Blogger Shazz, At 10/11/05 15:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters