A little piece of me

Saturday, March 25, 2006

SM

The newest SM is out and one of my all time favorite layouts is in it. Even though it was done a while ago I still love this layout, still look at it often. Here it is......





Kim and Marie both told me to look here at what Julie had to say. What a really nice surprise to find her comment on this layout and even better to say it was her favorite in the whole mag. WooHoo what a compliment. I don't often see comments about my work anywhere so this was very nice thanks Julie.


I also had a little clipboard/frame from the 7gypsies range in this months SM. It was a challenge sent to me by SM and I loved this little thing. It's a little clipboard that has a stand up attached to the back as a normal frame does. I would love to get some more of them to do, they are different and interesting and so much fun to do. They really do look good too.






Till next time...

14 Comments:

  • Hey Trish, what a gorgeous LO, no wonder it is a fav of yours :)

    Love the clipboard, I havent tried them yet, one day :)

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 25/3/06 15:25  

  • Well, you know I love that layout, too. It is just gorgeous and I've been picking up my mag every day to admire it.

    By Blogger Marie, At 25/3/06 21:24  

  • Both your layout and your clipboard were just stand outs in the mag Trish! Gorgeous work!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 26/3/06 13:15  

  • Both pieces are beautiful and it must have been such a wonderful buzz for you to have seen Julie's comment as well. Enjoy it!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 26/3/06 14:23  

  • i am afraid i don't buy sm anymore trish so i was more than happy to see your work here in your blog.
    that lo is sumptiously delish and so is your 7G frame.
    you are certainly living up to your masters title.
    have a great week

    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 27/3/06 06:35  

  • Dear Trish, I saw these in SM. You are such an inspiration to me, I just love your work. I haven't seen you on the Scrappers warehouse forum of late are you no longer participating? Anyway I often visit your Blog. Congrats on these beautiful pieces.
    Bev, Leeson......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 27/3/06 21:50  

  • FANTASTIC work Trish !! Love it all. You should be really proud.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW !!!

    Debbie K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 28/3/06 10:07  

  • Hi Trish, This layout and clipboard are simply divine! Love your style :O)
    Melx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 28/3/06 11:17  

  • Trish, got to agree that layout is nothing short of stunning! Totally beautiful. Totally you!

    By Blogger Lisa Pate, At 28/3/06 12:28  

  • Just beautiful. So harmonious.
    I would love to see it IRL. So much gets lost in a photo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 30/3/06 11:34  

  • Hi Trish, I have been blog hopping.

    I saw your gorgeous work in SM, just blows me away, I just love it, and wanted to let you know, that your work is a delight to view.

    Carole:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 31/3/06 13:29  

  • omg this is scrumptious, totally inspired to do my clipboard now

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 5/4/06 04:17  

  • Very nice work here Trish, caught my eye in the mag too! You go girl!
    Ruthy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8/4/06 23:24  

  • Very nice work here Trish, caught my eye in the mag too! You go girl!
    Ruthy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8/4/06 23:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters