A little piece of me

Friday, February 10, 2006

Kim Archers Class

Well I did Kim's class last night, great instructions and got the layout finished in the time including journaling. But did miss the interaction you get out of a face to face class. I love the chatting and socializing as much as the learning I think. It is a really good way of getting to learn more techniques and getting the layout done though. It's a great idea and I wish Kim well in this venture.


Here is my version of the layout


Ethan went really well at kinder on Wednesday, he said good-bye to me and gave me a kiss and wasn't worried when I left. What a relief that was. Hope next week is a good!!!. He must have been so busy at Kinder because he was so worn out after lunch he fell asleep. I left him at the table eating a Nuttela Sandwich and when I came back he was asleep on the lounge chair!!!




Life gets so busy when the kids go to school and they start all the sport and things and I also went to the Pre-school committee meeting and I took on the secretary roll this year. I have done this before and know I can handle it. Less and less scrapping time, oh well I will find myself some time I hope. Tonight we are going out to diner for my sisters birthday, yum looking forward to it. I love going out for dinner.

And the best thing of all this week!!!!!!! Today I booked our flights to the Gold Coast for ISC!!!!! Yay ISC's are the best thing I just love them!!!!!. Woo Hoo can't wait!!!!! 3 months to go.

12 Comments:

  • Love your lo trish. it looks so fresh and inviting.
    and just how cute does ethan look - poor baby...he must have been exhausted.

    xxoo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 10/2/06 13:34  

  • I'm so glad that Ethan settled into Preschool without any trouble. He must have been ready for it. Love the photo of him asleep on the lounge.

    By Blogger Marie, At 10/2/06 14:30  

  • LOVE your LO Trish :) Awesome take on it

    and what a gorgeous photo :) Makes the heart melt

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 10/2/06 15:03  

  • great LO Trish, i thouroughly enjoyed Kim's class too

    I love how everyones LO are still very individual

    By Blogger Jodii, At 11/2/06 08:56  

  • The finished LO looks great. You sure did pick well with the pp. The end result looks terrific.
    lts amazing how all the los finished in kims class all took on their own look. Connot wait to do a class next time they are offered.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11/2/06 09:22  

  • Love your take on Kim's class, the colours you've chosen look divine. LOL at that pic, how gorgeous falling asleep after some nutella, lol
    melx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11/2/06 15:22  

  • Hiya Trish
    woohoo will see ya there at ISC, am just getting my *&^% together on it now, so let me know when you are going and who's coming with you.....talk soon...thought i best come out of the closet here and say yep been lurking here too, i get around, you just dont know where.....and i totally blame my friend LEE......lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11/2/06 22:44  

  • Ohhh, you are going to Gold Coast ISC. Can't wait to meet you there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 13/2/06 16:02  

  • Love your version on Kim's LO Trish!! The colours are gorgeous!!!
    Isn't Ethan so cute lying there!!!
    (*(Hugs)*)
    Mg

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 14/2/06 04:24  

  • YAY Trish! Can't wait to meet you at ISC after our chat those coupla times at BBWednesday!!!

    Ciao
    THEA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 16/2/06 11:12  

  • Just thought i shoule mention it was me in that anonymous post earlier
    Robyn W

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 16/2/06 14:26  

  • Your layout looks fantastic Trish, such a great concept from Kim. Oh Ethan, he looks so cute asleep like that. I love how he has his name on his T-shirt, did you do that? Such a great way for the teachers to get to learn the childrens name.
    And yay you booked your flights...gosh I wish I was going to be there.

    xx

    Max

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 20/2/06 13:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters