A little piece of me

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Must be some kind of record

That layout I did of Tenika on Sunday, as seen in my previous post, I submitted to For Keeps via e-mail on Monday for a call that was ending in April, well Julia e-mailed me on Tuesday and has asked for it ASAP. I can't believe it, how quick was that!!!!!!!! Now sorry if you missed seeing it because I thought I should remove it for a little while. I got another publication acceptance from FK this week as well. I don't generally have much luck with FK so 2 in the one week is a nice surprise.Marie also got 2 acceptances this week, well done girl you deserve it.

Tomorrow Marie and Kim are coming around for lunch, I have a nice menu planned Smoked Salmon on Sweet Potato Rosties with Mixed Salad Leaves and Dill Mayonnaise and some nice fruit punch and of course a lovely bottle of white wine. Then we will have cheese and crackers with lovely caramel lattes to finish off. mmm I can't wait. Tonight I have to go to the kinder PAC meeting but it's at the local Tavern so a couple of drinks and a nice snack and it should be quite enjoyable. Lots of drinking and eating going on so looks like an extra trip to the gym for me.lol.

Taking Ethan too Kinder is getting worse, this morning his first words were ' don't take me to kinder mum' and he was so unhappy when we got ready and went. Then cried again when I left him there. Next week is the last week and I'm on Milk and fruit duty so it wont be so bad but boy I hope next term is better.

better get on with something else now, catch ya later.

2 Comments:

  • Well it was a great layout so I am not suprised that they snapped it up real quick!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2/3/06 19:18  

  • Congrats Trish !! So nice that you are getting back into it too. Superb talent should not be wasted !!
    Debbie K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7/3/06 15:17  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters