A little piece of me

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It didn't go so well

At Kinder this morning. Ethan cried, Mum cried, totally hopeless I am. I deliberately made myself a hair appointment for this morning, so I would have to leave him and I couldn't be a sook and stay with him. After last week going so well I thought he might be good again and all would be well, but no it was horrible. There were a couple of other littlies upset as well. The lovely Lea ' the pre-school assistant' said it is always the second week they cry. Next week I think a manicure and facial is in order. I was given a gift certificate from my lovely friend Kim, when the 'Masters' magazine came out for a 1hr manicure so I will have to use it soon. Hope he isn't as upset as today though.

I haven't done any scrapping at all since Kim's class. I have had lots of product come and am expecting some more soon, but nothing is motivating me. CK arrived on Monday and even this didn't stir me. I did get some PP from SM yesterday for a challenge, It's very nice and I will have to do something with it real soon but I just don't know what, yet.

Craige's working away so won't be home tonight, so it's a very easy dinner for us, don't know what yet!!! But it will be real easy lol. I feel at the moment as if I have endless days of nothing in front of me. I don't know why, I can't put my finger on it, but I'm feeling lost. I knew Ethan going to Kinder would do this to me, but I still 'feel' it and don't quite know what to do. I need a plan!!!! I always feel better if I have a plan, I may not get to the end of the plan or change direction in the middle but I still feel much better in myself if I think I'm working towards something. Thinking cap on for me tonight, time to plan something for myself.

Thanks to everyone who has posted on my blog, there have been quite a few new posters recently, so to those new and old, thank you very much, it's is very nice to receive these nice little notes from you all.

and if you haven't noticed there is a new little item on the side where you can see some of my layouts if you wish, just click on it. I have been a little cheeky as some of these are to be published soon, but they are just some of my favorites. TFL.

See ya
Trish

7 Comments:

  • Hi Trish, I am sorry Kindy didn't go so well, I expect Ethan's tears are all for a show for you and I am hoping it all stops once you have disappeared for a little while. I am also hoping that once he makes some friends and gets to know his teachers all will be good again. It is such a big step them going to school isn't it. I say yeah for getting some pampering...you deserve it. I also had a look-see at your layouts....totally wow-ed my favourite would have to be the 'life could it be a dream'....but they are all so wonderful. You really are an amazing talent Trish and your layouts are a tribute to that.

    Hope tomorrow will be a better day...and that you may also find something to fill that void that Ethans schooling has left you with.

    Cyber {hugs} coming your way.

    xx

    Max

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15/2/06 17:11  

  • hope that feeling of being "lost" abates soon trish - i had it too when kait started preschool and then started back working full time 6 mths later and didn't have time to bless myself....lol
    maybe you could scrap a lo explaining how you feel - something to look back on in later years.
    i find if i set myself little acheivable goals (something as basic as having the floor vaccuumed by a certain time) always helps me get motivated.
    hope you are feeling yourself again soon

    xxoo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 15/2/06 17:21  

  • l LOVE your new thingy to view your photos. l also love every single lo. WOW Trish, they all look awesome.
    Ethan will settle in time. In the meantime we could just plan more drives to look for scrapping supplies LOL.
    Hoping next week will be better, thinking of you.
    Kim

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15/2/06 20:13  

  • Oh Trish, oh dear. What a disaster! I'm sure he will settle once he makes some little friends.

    How are you going with your plan? I like making plans too, and knowing what I'm going to do.

    I'm off to look at your los. You'll have to show me how to do that.

    By Blogger Marie, At 16/2/06 07:44  

  • Hey Trish, It is hard when they are sad when they have to leave you. Ethan will settle though, they allusually do :)

    On the other hand for me, I was one of the few mums standing there, with no childs arms reaching out for her, all i got was a see ya mum, and a good look at the back of Mitchells head as he ran off to join his preschool group. Part of me wishes he would just a little bit put on a tanty for me, just so i know he wants to be with me still lol But I am grateful he has slid into preschool life with ease.

    your LOs are gorgeous Girl :) I loved looking at them! & I hope you get back into scrapping soon, maybe go and do something unscrapping related for a bit, and come back feeling fresh!

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 16/2/06 09:40  

  • PS love the blogarithm update too, thanks for putting it on :D

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 16/2/06 09:43  

  • Mmmmm, maybe I stole your mojo, cause I have done 3 LO's in 2 days! Don't think I want to give it back either! The last time I felt uninspired I ended up forcing myself to scrap and strangely it was the push I needed to get back to it. I find the more you scrap the more ideas you have.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 16/2/06 09:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters