A little piece of me

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ahh kids.....

.......can always make you smile. On Tuesdays we always talk about kinder with Ethan in the hopes that he will be eager and ready the next day, so this afternoon when I said ' you have kinder tomorrow' to him, he wanted to find his bag straight away, which we did. I then got a little side tracked chatting with the lovely Max, which was a pleasure thanks Max, anyway Ethan was still happily busy with his bag. After our chat I quickly hung out some more washing and we rushed out the door to pick the kids up from school, but Ethan insisted on bringing his bag with us, telling me all the while he had my shoes and his shoes etc. I just said yeah OK good, not really listening to him in the rush but not wanting to discourage him from bringing it either. When I got home, I took a look in the bag to see what he thought was so important for him to pack in it. Well he had his sun hat and shoes which is always good at kinder but he also thought it was important to have a pair of my high healed slides, two sets of keys (one to a suit case and the other to an electric scooter) and about 6 party hats, which was his latest treasured purchase from Spotlight.


Isn't that the most useful bunch of stuff you have ever seen. lol. Bet all of that would have come in so handy at kinder?!?!?! lol. Ohhh aren't they the most marvelous little things, kids. They have such a way about them...... Totally gorgeous and lovable.

Ohh Yay Lydell!!!!! I'm so looking forward to meeting you at the GC, will change your link soon. Thanks for the vibes Janine, I think I got some as I have actually got a few layouts forming in my head!!!!! yay. I have been looking at the new releases from the mags this month too, and might actually do some scrapping on Thursday.

Will be an honor to be in the Bling bandits with you Robyn, looking so forward to it.

happy days everyone...........

5 Comments:

  • what an enterprising little fellow you have there trish...he obviously has his priorities right as to what is important to him - although i am not sure where the high-heeled sandles come in....lol

    By Blogger Shazz, At 22/2/06 08:11  

  • Your right Trish, kids are funny things at times. l cant believe he is still carrying those party hats around.

    The best part of this is Ethan is looking freard to Kinder. l hope he went well this morning.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 22/2/06 12:26  

  • That is just gorgeous Trish....is this bag collection some inspiration for one of the layouts??? Hope all goes well at Kindy tomorrow and glad to hear you are having a little motivation forming in the brain... missing seeing all your stuff !!
    Debbie K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 22/2/06 14:02  

  • oh what a treasure that little boy is - how special is that.....soo funny....
    Daphney

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 22/2/06 21:02  

  • Your little boy is such a gift. Classic elements in the bag. Made me laugh. How empty would our lives be without our children?

    Steph.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 23/2/06 11:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters