A little piece of me

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The most lovely way to spend the day

Having Marie and Kim around today was the best. I absolutely loved having them over it has been way too long since I had a good chat with friends. I really miss our little scraping nights we used too have. I never got much scrapping done but boy I enjoyed the time out from the family and just being able to chat and enjoy the company of friends. Being a SHAM I often find I don't get much contact with others outside the family, as much as I love my family, I just wish I had more contact with others sometimes. When there were regular dates set for scrapping I at least I knew I had this contact every fortnightly to look forward too. I miss it. I am a home body at heart but I still need the enjoyment that friends bring.

Nothing else happening, but tomorrow I do think I should get too the SM challenge I have waiting to be done. Craige is thinking of going camping on the weekend so might do some more over the weekend as well.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

8 Comments:

  • Trish, its great to get together with the gals and scrap. There is nothing I love hearing about more that a group of girls, scrapping, loving and chatting about their lives. We don't get much art work done but we have a hell of a time doing it.

    Girl Power.

    Steph.

    PS Congrats on FK acceptances. That's great.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3/3/06 09:43  

  • Thanks for the most delish lunch Trish. The smoked salmon dish really is special. YUMMO!!!
    The company was also great and l love being able to chat about what inspires us in the scrapping world.
    l agree, l miss the social side of scrapping.
    We will have to do something again soon. Thanks again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3/3/06 10:40  

  • sounds like a wonderful day trish.
    lucky lucky you

    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 3/3/06 13:02  

  • Thank you for a most delicious lunch, Trish and Yes, let's do it again!

    By Blogger Marie, At 3/3/06 16:17  

  • Good luck with the SM challenge! Keep the MOJO flowing! LOL!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3/3/06 17:11  

  • Glad you guys had a lovely day Trish, wish I could have been there too!!! Good luck with SM!!!
    (*(Hugs)*)
    Mg

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 7/3/06 00:59  

  • You go girl, what you will come up with for the SM challenge is bound to be brilliant!!

    If you ever need a weekend away and feel like a drive to Melbourne...I'll always have a bed for you !!

    What a nice lunch you girls had.

    Hope Ethan settles down for you during next term too.
    Debbie K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7/3/06 15:22  

  • Hello, nice blog.

    By Anonymous Merced Stone Contractors, At 16/10/22 06:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters