A little piece of me

Monday, February 27, 2006

The drought has finally broken

I got the most generous bunch of goodies from Janine at Scrapbook Station on Saturday. It was a welcome to the Design Team Pack. So much beautiful paper to drool over, and some lovely little embellishments too......




With such an array of gorgeous product and, well I think she sent along some mojo with the pack, cause I have finally scrapped!!!!!!!!!! Yay it felt so good. lol. Here it is........ Sorry had to remove it..see post aboveThis is my beautiful niece and as the title says, she looks so similar to my babies that she could be one of mine. lol. I took these photos when she was 10 days old. Not much else happening here so just a short post.

see ya

9 Comments:

  • YAY!!! You got the pack!! I love what you have done with the papers and the sequin heart around the photo is gorgeous!! Hey, I'm happy to send a bit of mojo your way as well! share it around I say!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 27/2/06 14:10  

  • Trish !! Stunning !!! Glad to have you back, been missing too much of this gorgeous work lately. Beautiful job, love the way you've torn and ruffled the edges of that paper. Doing a happy dance that Trish is B A C K !!
    Debbie K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 27/2/06 16:02  

  • Gorgeous lo. Can't wait to see it irl on Thursday, along with all those goodies you received.

    By Blogger Marie, At 27/2/06 16:37  

  • what a stunning lo trish - you are back and then some my friend.
    you pack of goodies looks great - can't what to see what you create with them

    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 27/2/06 17:19  

  • love the lo and l am not going to say "about time" LOL but l will say it was worth the wait.
    lt really is beautiful and unique.
    Cheers, Kim

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 27/2/06 17:59  

  • Lovin' that heart Trish! Miss Janine was good to you!! Enjoy and great to have you scrapping again! And your niece is so sweet!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 27/2/06 22:38  

  • YAH Trish, I am SO Glad you are back scrapping :) What a huge gorgeous pack you received, definately a really nice DT Boss :D

    LOVE The LO, and cant wait to see more!

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 28/2/06 05:59  

  • Oooh those goodies look SOoooOOo divine!! I love the layout, it's gorgeous, how you've done with heart is amazing,
    Melx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 28/2/06 12:14  

  • I love what you have done with those sequins, and your background is really effective. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1/3/06 11:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters