A little piece of me

Saturday, February 18, 2006

It's all about me.........

Yep Wednesday's from now on is all about me ;-) I'm no longer going to be worried about what I will do on my own, I will use this time to concentrate on ME!!!!!!. I will celebrate this time instead of dreading it. This coming Wednesday I'm going to the pool and gym. I love swimming and for so many years it has been too hard to get in some swimming time for myself, with always having little one's to watch at the pool. I'm so petrified of water and the kids drowning that I watch them like a hawk and don't relax the entire time we go to the pool. So there has been no way I would take the chance of going for a dip myself. Last Wednesday night I joined Weight Watchers, time to get my weight in control again. Now although I'm not going to put the pressure on myself by posting my weight and goals etc here, It is part of my long term plan for myself this year.

I still haven't scrapped anything!!!!!! This is very frustrating as I have always found scrapping to be relaxing and fun and very much for me, so I miss it. But I'm not going to put pressure on myself to do it, when I get the urge I will, until then I might finish off the dolls I started at Christmas time, for something different. I did get the Tarisota kit this week, boy is it beautiful. I just loved all the ribbons and fabrics and I really can't wait to get into it, but until then I have put the box away, still all together as a kit and when I'm ready I will pull it down and look through it again and hopefully lots of inspiration will flow and away I will run with it.


Thanks so much RobynW for putting a name to the post;-) I was wondering who you were and thank you for posting I just love getting these little messages. ISC has been instrumental in so many things scrapping wise for me, but it has also been the catalyst to my meeting so many wonderful people and forming wonderful friendships I would otherwise have missed out on. I look forward to meeting you at ISC Gold Coast. (although I do think we may have met at Sydney) Anyone else who would like to leave a message if you are going to the Gold Coast I would love to hear form you.

Anyway that's enough from me, off to read some of your blogs,

bye ;-))))

Trish

8 Comments:

  • Yah Trish, good for you taking some time to do something just for you that you enjoy! We are all so busy being everything to everyone else, that we do often forget ourselves.

    You already know my plans for the GC :)

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 19/2/06 07:52  

  • good to see you having some "me" time trish.
    i had a "me" day on saturday (see my blog) - totally away from the family, the computer and scrapping but time spent with a lovely group of talented and VERY FUNNY friends (even made some new ones) and i felt so renewed and fresh yesterday.
    so important for us women not to lose ourselves in our families and other things in life.
    i look forward to seeing more of your amazing los when the inspiration strikes you.

    xxoo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 20/2/06 10:18  

  • Sending Scrapping vibes.....sending scrapping vibes....are you getting them yet??? Oh here are a few more for you...scrapping vibes...scrapping vibes.... scrapping vibes!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 20/2/06 11:33  

  • Good luck with WW Trish, I'm on the mission again with my weight!
    Enjoy your Wednesdays!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 20/2/06 12:13  

  • You go GirlFriend!!!! I'm doing WW too!! Good Luck babe!!! Can't wait to catch up again at GC!!!

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 20/2/06 20:36  

  • I'm jealous that you are going to ISC Gold Coast. Lucky you and to catch up with MG too !! Going greener!!
    Good luck with WW, I hope this goes well for you.
    Hope the scrapping mojo comes back very soon too, I'm getting Trish Reed withdrawals !!
    Debbie K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21/2/06 14:36  

  • Hey Trish,
    woohoo i get my own little mention on your blog, good onya for the you time, it is necessary...your mojo i am sure will return soon.....and yep not only in sydney but GC last year, was a cocktail girl and now it seems also a BLING bandit .....lol
    talk soon
    Robyn W

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21/2/06 16:55  

  • Hi Trish,
    Just thought I would introduce myself. I am on the Scrapbook Station Design Team with you. I wandered over to your blog with Janine the other evening and was 'tickled' that you had the teams websites on your blog! I am heading to ISC with too, so it will be nice to meet you.
    I love 'all aout me' days. I did try very hard, but the littlest one stays with me while the 3 yr old goes to Day Care, and she is clingier than ever when the big brother is away. I will just have to wait for the all about me days, by the looks of things! You enjoy yours!
    (PS. I have just changed my blog address to typepad. Much easier to use for me!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21/2/06 18:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters