A little piece of me

Monday, April 10, 2006

Blahh.........

That's how I feel. The past week has been very ordinary, I have not been able to get a layout done for the life of me!!!!! I'm so disappointed in myself as I had to do a layout that I committed myself too do but just can't do it. Scrapping is not supposed to be like this, I have never had such trouble doing one and I feel so badly. I feel guilty and embarrassed and I hate letting people down. My mind is in so many other places and I can't get it too sit still long enough to concentrate.

My good friend Kim ended up back in hospital after we went to lunch for my birthday. She wasn't released until Friday, only to have to go back this past Thursday for more surgery. This was of great concern because after her brain surgery 4 month ago she had to wait 6 months until she had more surgery. But this operation couldn't wait, it had to be done straight away. Anyway the surgery went well, but she didn't recover well at all and has now been sent back to Melbourne hospital. I'm so worried for her and her family, after her stroke and tumor she has struggled back to almost well but this is going to set her back again. Her biggest struggle is the fatigue and with 3 kids and DH and a household to run we all know rest time isn't always easy to find. I'm praying and hoping she will improve and will be well again soon.

8 Comments:

  • Hi Trish,
    Sending "get well" thoughts to Kim. What a lot this poor lady has been going through.
    Hope you are feeling better about scrapping soon too....I'm really missing your creative flair !! Love the "Life Could Be a Dream" layout - super work !!!
    Debbie K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10/4/06 13:43  

  • Yep, can understand the 'blech' feeling. Let's just keep praying and having faith that Kim will be okay.

    hugs, Marie

    By Blogger Marie, At 10/4/06 16:09  

  • Dear Trish, I'm so sorry your not feeling the best. As for your friend Kim, I wish her well. As a survivor of 5 strokes and 2 Brain surgeries, I know where your coming from. I have her in my prayers. I'm sure she'll do well if she is a fighter. You sometimes get amazing strength when you need it most. I'm thinking of you all.
    Warmest Regards, Bev......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10/4/06 22:24  

  • Hi Trish, I'm so sad to hear that Kim isn't well again - I can hear how heavy that is on your heart too. Thinking of both of you!
    I'm sure you're creative flair will come back when you don't have so many other things on your mind.

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 11/4/06 07:42  

  • trish, dont be so hard on yourself, sounds like you are having a rough time, scrapping can wait, your mind is on KIm and understandably. Sending healing thoughts and lots of love to you
    hugs xx

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 12/4/06 06:06  

  • I really hope that things improve for you soon! Maybe I should package up some more MOJO for you! Worked last time! LOL!
    I hope that Kim will improve greatly, and i can understand how this would make it hard to concentrate on other things.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12/4/06 14:59  

  • Hey, Kylie calling, I found your blog (after chatting to you this morning.) This blog thing is a whole new world. I am really sorry to hear about Kim. I thought she was on the up and up. I hope you have a lovely easter and I guess I'll see you next week.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12/4/06 21:17  

  • Hey Trish, You must be feeling bit lost atm girl :( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend Kim. Be strong, keep positive.
    Warm hugs

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 22/4/06 07:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters