A little piece of me

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Week of Birthdays

That's what this week has felt like any way. It was Blake's birthday, he is 15 this year, on Tuesday he had the day off and then we had our normal family dinner that evening. Wednesday was my birthday, I was 35!!!! Holy cow!!!! On the downward slide to 40 now lol. I went out to lunch with Kim, Marie and Taara, was really lovely to catch up. We sat for hours chatting. Then that night the family went out for dinner with the in-laws. Thursday after school I took Blake shopping to spend his birthday money, we were shopping for 41/2 hours. We also got all the kids a bean bag each, which was fun they really like them. All of Friday was spent at the laundry mat as my washing machine has broken and it is taking a while to get the parts in, not fun!!!!! Saturday spent all day cleaning the house from top to bottom as Blake had a large group of friends coming over for Pizza and DVD's. Was a very late night but they all had a great time, three of them are still here sleeping ATM.
Now another week is beginning and all I can do is hope it's not quite as busy as the last one. I do have scrapping that needed to be done but couldn't get to it for the life of me!!!!! I tried and the one I'm doing is still on the table bit's done and I have attempted to get back to it all week but just couldn't get it to come together. I will straighten up after the kids leave today and tomorrow is scrapping day for me. As soon as all the kids have left for school I will be in the scrapping room working away at it until it is finished. That's the plan anyway.
The weather has really cooled down here this week, yesterday we were even in pants and jumpers and the night was very cool indeed. Great for sleeping though. And thank goodness Day light Savings Time has ended!!!!!! I'm sick of getting up when it is still dark.
That's it for me this week hopefully I will have something interesting to share tomorrow or the next day.
Bye

7 Comments:

  • Happy birthday for last Wednesday Trish! Glad to hear you had a nice time with friends!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 2/4/06 10:23  

  • Trish hope you had a great birthday. I know what the downward spiral to 40 is like - mine it next year - yikes.... Happy Birthday Hon.

    Steph x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3/4/06 07:53  

  • Bummer about the washing machine. Hope it's fixed soon.

    By Blogger Marie, At 3/4/06 09:46  

  • happy birthday for last week, trish!!!!

    nic

    By Blogger nic, At 4/4/06 07:29  

  • Happy Birthday Trish!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5/4/06 12:27  

  • Trish I hope you had a fantastic birthday.

    Looking forward to seeing your SSDT work.

    Steph xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7/4/06 21:45  

  • Get out of here Trish!!! I can't believe you were 35 on Wed, Lisa Wakefield who comes to the ISC's from here was 35 on Wed and I will be 35 on Sunday!!! I guess that makes you older than me!!!!! he he
    You will have to join us for our joint 4oth Cruise in Easter 2011!!!
    That is going to be some paaaarty!!
    Happy Birthday for Wed!!! (*(Hugs)*)
    I will have to catch up with you soon too!! Take Care!!
    (*(Hugs)*)
    Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 8/4/06 11:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters