A little piece of me

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Friends and the new SM

Had a nice visit with Kim today, she is home and slowly getting things back to normal. She is remarkably well and will continue to improve and be back to herself real soon. Her and her family have been through so much in the past few months, it's very sad and I'm sure hoping this will be the end of it. I have missed my friend so much, her enthusiasm for scrapbooking and life in general, since she has been unwell. Kim is always the centre of attention and I mean this in the nicest possible way, people are just drawn to her as she is so out going and so much fun to be around. Even through her ordeal she has still been a great person to be with, in a subdued and restricted sort of way. I totally enjoy her company and love to share things with her and I hope we can begin scrapbooking together again very soon.


I got my copy of Scrapbooking Memories this morning, it seams to have so much in it this month. I have a few things in it as well first I have frames in the Mothers day special, not great photos of them but any way they are there and I also have 2 layouts. They are both so different to each other, but I love them both. I love busy pages, I enjoy creating them and sometimes they can take a week to do but I enjoy every moment of it. In fact sometimes I have trouble stopping myself from adding even more to a layout. lol. But then other times I just want to leave a layout simple, not very often. lol but occasionally. I struggle with leaving layouts simple, I want to add more. lol. But it is nice to have one done in say 1 hour as with the Girly Girl Cargos. I wanted to record the story of the shorts but didn't want it to take me too long. I will share them here now as I still haven't done anything lately, but do have many plans for some soon. I have a really special one underway for Scrapbook Station so you will all have to watch the site for when it goes up. Anyway thats enough for today...
Bye Trish

9 Comments:

  • Hi. Trish, First I love the LO's you've done and will lookforward to seeing your work in SM hopefully mine is on it's way. I also want to send you my very best for you and your friend Kim. She sounds like a very determined lady and with your love and support I'm sure she'll do really well. I have had 5 strokes now, but the Rehabilitation and love and support of my family and friends really helped in my recovery. Hope she is well ahain real soon. Try not to worry too much and if I can help at all in any small way don't hesitate to ask.....
    Cheers. Bev.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 19/4/06 22:40  

  • what beautiful words you have written about kim trish. you brought a tear to me eye. please send her my very best. with special friends like you in her life i am sure she will be up and around in no time.
    i love your los they are so different but both so amazing to look at. you are certainly living up to your "master" title with the work you have been producing lately.
    you have a great day

    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 20/4/06 09:46  

  • I loved your girly cargos LO. It leapt off the page at me. So glad to hear that Kim is doing well. You obviously care so much about her.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21/4/06 08:30  

  • Trish.............Kim is lucky to have a such a caring friend like you. Hope each day brings tiny steps to wellness for her!

    Love both your layouts in SM this month!

    Lyn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21/4/06 10:49  

  • Hi Trish,

    I saw your layouts in SM and they look lovely, I also like to embellish, and friends are always saying my pages take me a while, but that is what I love most about scrapbooking. I have a layout in this month in Keepsakes, it is a really special layout for me. Anyway, love your work.

    Carole:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21/4/06 17:42  

  • Love your LOs girl, I Remember the cargo pants one and still think it is awesome :)

    I am happy to hear Kim is feeling better, I guess life comes to us in a Rollercoaster at times.

    Have you thought of getting a journal Trish, and writing all you are feeling? Not for scrapping, just for you.

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 22/4/06 07:32  

  • Trish

    Im loving your Cargo Layout. Its great to see versatility in a scrapper and you are certainly showing that at the moment. From full on embellished to simple and clean you are covering all bases.

    All the best for Kim. So sorry to hear about her problems. You must be a wonderful support for her.

    Keep well.

    Steph x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 22/4/06 12:19  

  • Hey Trish,

    I dont know Kim, but am glad things are looking up for her. Great to have friends like that and wonderful for her to have you too!

    The "solitude" LO was such a stand out when i flicked through the mag.........gorgeous and so reflective of boys at that age. Kinda finding their way etc.
    So cute the cargo LO too, loved the journaling; girly girls are a challenge to frillfright mums arent they..... : )

    Love your work

    Jules

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 22/4/06 20:58  

  • Trish, Is it alright if I link you to my blog, as I love to pop in to your blog each week, and see your wonderful work.

    Carole:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 24/4/06 07:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters