A little piece of me

Friday, April 14, 2006

Seeing improvement

Well this week has been a small improvement on the last couple, Kim has sent me a message saying she is a little better and hoping to be home in a couple of days. This is great news, although these latest problems have set her movement's back to where it was last November when she first had her stroke. She has a long way to go again. I'm looking forward to her coming home and I hope that after this last set back she can keep her spirits up.

I did an on-line class last night at Shop and Crop with Allison. I actually finished the layout from it this morning which felt great. Isn't it the most bright and beautiful layout, awesome colors. She had a provision for journaling tags under the photo but I still had the ticket stubs from our trip on the paddle wheeler so I have put these underneath instead. Typical scrapbooker keeping every little memento we get. lol.
I have done 2 other classes at Shop and Crop, one with Evana and one with Jamie and both classes were beautiful but I haven't finished either of them. I couldn't even keep my concentration on class layouts. Now that is sad!!! Having the instructions and still not being able to finish them. I have been in a very weird place creatively, but hopefully all is returning to normal. I'm thinking layouts again and planning them in my head which is a really good feeling. By the way I love these Heidi Swapp flowers!!!!



It's now Easter and the kids have a couple of days off so we will have lots of rest and relaxation and lots of chockies. It is raining very heavily and is so dark inside today, good DVD day. I'm enjoying some internet time too, Yay.

Well that's it for now but hopefully I will have a lovely layout to share next time.

4 Comments:

  • I'm glad to hear that Kim is feeling a little better and i hope your mojo is returning to you. Keep your chin up Trish, you have heaps of friends online that are thinking of you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 16/4/06 09:40  

  • l would like to thank you and all your blog readers for thier prayers while l was in melb recently. l am glad to be home and have a very long road to recovery but will get there. l am resting heaps and am getting stronger each day. Thank you trish for your concern but you did say l would be alright!LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 16/4/06 21:33  

  • what a gorgeous lo trish - the colours are so appropriate for this time of the year too.
    i wish i could create something like this when i was feeling uninspired.
    your work is amazing and many thanks for sharing it with us on your blog.
    so glad to hear kim is on the mend. give her my best.

    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 18/4/06 09:47  

  • Good news about KIm Hey!
    Don't you just love those new BG pp's? I've got a bit of a collection to work through too!
    Love your LO, bright and cheery!
    Ruthy x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 18/4/06 15:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters