A little piece of me

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Great Scrapping Week

It has been a fantastic week of scrapping for me. First the class I did with Tara on Monday which was so much fun and we both love our layouts ( as seen in my last post ) We enjoyed this so much we have decided to do Nic's class together. We went to visit Kim on Wednesday we were talking about the class and showing her what we had done and she decided to do Nic's class with us. Yay it's going to be so much fun, there's nothing better than scrapping with friends.

I also did a class with the fabulous Sally Donovan yesterday on-line at Shop and Crop. This was really my type of layout, lots of photos, bit of inking and distressing and a little sewing. Fantastic colors using some of the Basic Grey Hang ten range. A little bit of chatting but a very fast pace trying to get it all done. It was absolutely fantastic Sal well done and thank you. Here's my finished layout.



I love doing classes they add so much variety to my albums. Other designer use papers and other product that I might not otherwise buy or use. I really enjoy creating my own layouts but there is so many different ways we all do things or apply a certain embellishment or twist to our pages and by doing classes it gives a little view into how others do things. Its such a great side of scrapbooking which I enjoy so much.

I also did a layout of my own this week for Scrapbook Station. This month the theme for the DT was 'Mothers' , just in time for Mothers Day.... Awesome. It's fantastic doing this type of layout for a change cause so much of my scrapping time is spent scrapping my kids. I have a small sneak peek below but if you want to see the layout go over and have a look and also you will see what the rest of this fabulously talented DT has done. I'm not sure when it will go up..... But keep on checking it will be up soon.


The forum is up and running at SS so come on over an have a chat. Its just getting started but it's sure to build to bigger and better so come on over and join us .

This weeks scrapping could have been even better as we had a crop planned today and Kim was feeling up to it which is just fantastic, but Craige had to work and I missed it. Hugely disappointing I would so have loved to go. I hope there will be another soon that I can go to, I have missed our cropping nights together, so much fun and a nice social outing for this mostly house bound mum.

Well enough from me I still have some scrapping to do so I might get on with it.

7 Comments:

  • love that LO Trish! Ive never tried a class, but seeing results like this makes me think about giving one a go!

    The nothers LO were fun wernt they. Cant wait to see the rest of your LO, and what the rest of the team have come up with.
    Nic xxx

    By Blogger Nic Wood, At 30/4/06 09:36  

  • That's a really lovely lo, Trish. I love doing classes to for the same reason you do.

    Let me know the next time you organize a crop day. I'd love to come.

    By Blogger Marie, At 30/4/06 10:03  

  • Everytime you do a layout I am in Awe, the Tram one is just gorgeous, I love all the destressing and inking. What I can see of the Mother layout is is going to be devine.

    Carole:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 30/4/06 10:48  

  • Trish it was supposed to go up today, but there has been a technical glitch and I have to ring on Monday to find out why I can't upload to the site! Grrrr. It is such a fantastic bunch of layouts as well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 30/4/06 14:26  

  • Oh, I have found your blog now. I just wanted to pop in and say hi and can't wait to meet you at ISC. Debbie tells me how lovely you are!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4/5/06 21:59  

  • love this LO trish, and really chuffed to see your scrummy altered clipboard in scrapbook memories which i ahve just got my mitts on in the UK

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 7/5/06 05:07  

  • Love this

    By Anonymous Stanley Sawyer, At 23/6/22 12:38  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters