A little piece of me

Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm excited!!!!!!

Said in my best 'Big Kev' voice. lol. Last night I had a fantastic layout running around in my head and I just had to get out of bed and get it down in my journal.!!!! I had the whole thing planned, Title, photo, journaling and design. I haven't done that in ages WooHoo what a feeling. Can't wait to get started on it now.

Another thing I'm excited about is the Urban Lily design Team Call. This looks awesome go and have a look if your interested, you have got to be in it to win it. I'm going to give it a go cause I just love Urban Lily, they have the most beautiful papers and products and of course it's all Australian gotta love that!!!!!!

Tara came around today and we did a Shop and Crop on-line class together. It was a beautiful layout designed and taught by Maree Clout. It was great doing it together, although we did chat a little to much (or was that me chatting to much lol). Tara got hers all finished which was fantastic and I have finished mine off tonight. It really was so much more fun doing it with her than on my own. I hope we can do one together again soon. Nic Howard is doing a class there next month and it looks awesome!!!!! Might have to do that one too.



Look what she bought with her, boy this was a surprise!!!!! I was wrapped to see this, I know I know, it is nothing big but I thought it was awesome. SM have used one of my layouts on their little flyers to promote getting a subscription to the mag. Well we thought it was cool .lol.


Well today is Craige and my 12th wedding anniversary, MG doesn't time fly!!!!! It doesn't seem like that long ago. Life sure has changed since then.

Not long till ISC now, not much chatting going on about it so who out there is going????? I hope to see lots of you there, let me know if you will be and hopefully we can get together. Tara and I are going again and are looking forward to it.

I'm off to read some blogs now so catch ya later.
Trish



5 Comments:

  • Wow, they both look good. Send some of that mojo over the hill, please. I could do with it.

    By Blogger Marie, At 25/4/06 17:03  

  • love both the los trish. can you halve that mojo and send some my way (i am sure that marie won't mind sharing...lol)
    are you talking about isc on the gold coast - i'm not going myself - pretty slack i know, seeing it is an hours drive away but i think michelle grant is going and chris millar too. i am sure you will have a blast.
    have a great day

    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 26/4/06 09:40  

  • Gorgeous work Trish. Woo Hoo on getting the layout down on paper - have you started it yet????

    Happy 12th Anniversary !!
    Debbie K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 26/4/06 16:07  

  • Trish happy 12th wedding aniversary.

    The little flyer is awesome, I can just image how exciting that would be it is an awesome layout, just so lovely, well done. Love the layouts you have done, you are so good with colour and ideas. Those online clases sound like such fun.

    Have a great day Trish.

    Carole:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 27/4/06 10:25  

  • wow 12 years Trish, that is sooo awesome, congrats and special blessings for you in the next 12 years :)

    Gorgeous LOs!

    Hope you are all packed for ISC!

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 29/4/06 08:04  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters