A little piece of me

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day

I hope all you lovely mothers out there are having a fabulous day and your children are spoiling you rotten. I had a little sleep in and then was inundated by lots of lovely little gifts from the kids. Isn't it so wonderful that they love to spoil us on Mothers day. They get so excited and proud of the gifts they have chosen, I love that.

It has been the most amazing week for me, some really exciting opportunities have come my way. I can't believe it, I'm still pinching myself and my mind is so full I can't concentrate. I'll share one with you now..............I have been asked by Xyron to demonstrate and do workshops at the Melbourne Craft and Quilt Fair, in July. How totally awesome is that!!!!!!!. I was blown away to be given this extraordinary opportunity, thanks so much to Larissa from SM for suggesting me to them. I'm excited and apprehensive all at the same time. Rach thank you for answering all my insane questions and being so open and helpful to me, I really appreciate it.

ISC is at the end of this week now, so close I'm not ready yet haven't done a thing to prepare. Kim, Tara and I are doing an on-line class with Nic Howard tomorrow, should be lots of fun. I have made some lovely soup to share for lunch, should be a good day.

6 Comments:

  • Yay Trish !! How exciting !! Don't know what date in July the fair is on (hope it's not the first week), but I'll do my best to get there and say a big "HI"!!

    Have fun at ISC (lucky duck)!!

    Debbie K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15/5/06 11:23  

  • Wow what an awesome opportunity Trish. Im sure you will have a fantastic time.

    Glad to hear you had such a wonderful mothers day!
    Nic xxx

    By Blogger Nic Wood, At 15/5/06 11:32  

  • Whacko!! How exciting!!! Congratulations.

    By Blogger Marie, At 15/5/06 12:46  

  • Congrats Trish, that is AWESOME!!
    Melx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15/5/06 21:27  

  • congrats on being invited to demonstrate in melbourne trish. how exciting for you.
    and make sure you wave to me from isc....i am only an hour down the road. have a blast and i hope this rain stays away so you can enjoy some sunny qld weather.

    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 17/5/06 07:46  

  • Congrats on teh xyron thing and have fun at ISC!!!

    nic

    By Blogger nic, At 18/5/06 08:27  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters