A little piece of me

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

ISC and other things......

So time is passing by too quickly again. ISC is in less than 2 Weeks and I can't wait!!!!!! Catching up with all the lovely ladies only twice a year is getting to be not quite often enough. We will all miss the lovely Maxine this time, it won't be quite the same without her, it really won't. I have decided to attend the Scrap Happy Retreat in August, 2 wonderful friends of mine, Kim and Ray, own this shop and the last retreat they organized was an absolute blast, but I missed it. No way was I going to miss this one, they have Kerrin and Ngaire teaching, how awesome. Scrap Happy is also running a competition to find DT members, so if you want to be a part of this awesome team head over to the site and have ago.

I have been busy around the house I have done some serious clearing out, how does a walk in robe get to be the dumping ground for anything and everything I don't know. It badly needed to be done. I have been doing a little scrapping also some for myself, but I can't share sorry, and I have also done a class with Kim Archer and am doing another with her tomorrow. It's been so wet hear hasn't stopped raining quite miserable and cold too, I have been wanting to get out and take some photos of the kids for layouts I have planned but it's so horrible and dull I can't, it's so frustrating.

Some really exciting news I will be teaching at a retreat here in Victoria!!!!!! I got a phone call Friday from a local girl near me who has a Scrapbooking business and is having a retreat in October she would like me to teach a couple of classes. We haven't decided what quite yet but we will be getting together in the near future to plan the classes. How awesome is that!!!!! I'm really excited and a little nervous. Although I have taught a little this is so much bigger, she is also having a photographer and card maker to do some teaching. It will be such fantastic experience for me.!!!!!!!!!

Catch ya later
Trish

5 Comments:

  • hi trish, the retreat sounds fab, cant wait to here all about it,, and congrats on the teaching hun, you will be fab, i specifiaccly by scrapbooking Memories here in the UK for your LO's
    hugs xx

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 10/5/06 07:55  

  • Hi Trish, you sound like you have been so busy, it is great to hear you are going to do some classes, you are just fabulous, so they are so very lucky. All the best.

    Carole:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10/5/06 13:02  

  • you are a busy chook trish....but as my dad says..."better to wear out on the the stove than rust out sitting in the corner like an old pot."

    take care
    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 11/5/06 05:39  

  • Have fun at ISC Trish and that retreat you're going to is it run by the Mackay shop?? How exciting! You'll be able to see MG again!!! Congrats on the teaching position - I'm sure you'll do fabulously!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 11/5/06 07:47  

  • Wow have a fantastic time at ISC!! and congrats on the retreat!!! Thanks for contacting me, it was nice to receive!

    Have fun
    Rach xx

    By Blogger Me, At 14/5/06 11:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters