A little piece of me

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Home and Inspired

Well ISC was a total blast again!!!! I'm home and so inspired, Zina you totally rock!!!! Used some fantastic new products and can't wait to get my hands on more of it. Since I have been home which was on Monday morning at 2am!!!! I have finished off ISC layouts and scrapped 3 of my own. Nothing Inspires me like ISC does!!!! Yeah you can try all the new things at home by yourself, but to do it in a class with awesome tutors and the most fabulous friends is sooooo much better and not to mention not having kids for an entire weekend is a refreshing change too. I met so many more friends this time too as well as the regulars how fabulous is that.

Well I don't want to sit here on the puter all day, the scrapping desk is still calling loudly to me!!! lol. But if you do want to see one of my new creations head over to Scrapbook Station and see my latest DT page. I'm not sure when it will be up but keep checking in, I will share a seek peek for you here. So loving scrapping ATM. yay!!!!


See ya.

6 Comments:

  • sounds like you had an awesome time Trish. Ill be waiting to see your DT LO!
    Nic xxx

    By Blogger Nic Wood, At 24/5/06 21:57  

  • i can just hear the excitement in your voice trisha!!, so glad you had a fab time
    hugs

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 25/5/06 04:54  

  • Oh Wow Trish, from the sneak peek it looks devine, I would have loved to go, I am going to make sure I get there next year, I would love to have meet so many nice people including yourself that I have meet over the internet, so getting ready for me next year, and I hope you will be going. I am so pleased you are so loving scrapping at the moment, enjoy.

    Carole:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 25/5/06 09:38  

  • Hi Trish !! Yes, your enthusiasm is very infectious !! So pleased you had a wonderful time. Congrats on the appointment to SH too !!
    Look forward to seeing some more awesome work from the talented and refreshed Trish !!
    Debbie K x x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 25/5/06 15:34  

  • from all reports it was a great weekend trish. i am so glad you mamanged to even get some scrapping in too....LOL
    how totally cool is zina though - i met her at a retreat last yr and she is just one cool lady, in my opinion.
    have a great weekend

    xxoo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 27/5/06 05:23  

  • So glad you had an awesome time and just adore your layout over at SS, love all the detail!..

    Renea

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 29/5/06 10:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters