A little piece of me

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Gold Coast here we come

Yay time has gone so fast and tomorrow we fly to the Gold Coast for ISC!!!!! I'm no where near ready still haven't decided on what photos to use for one class and have to go pick up some for other classes. Just packing and doing some washing now and then I have the boys meals to cook for the weekend. I'm kinda relaxed about it all this time I'm hoping for an early night for once, usually I'm still doing stuff at 2am before we leave. Taara should be already at the GC as her plane left Melbourne at 6am this morning, she is staying up there for a week for a holiday, lucky girl. I'm so looking forward to catching up with old friends and there is so many new one's for me to meet this time, friends I have met on-line. Well I had better get back to it or I won't be ready at all. Have a good weekend everyone.
Trish

4 Comments:

  • I hope you have a wonderful time and I look forward to seeing you when you come home.

    By Blogger Marie, At 18/5/06 10:12  

  • I hope you have fun at ISC Trish, you lucky thing!
    Melx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 20/5/06 08:42  

  • I so wish I was there with you, but have a lovely time and I look forward to hearing all about it when you come back and the pics too!
    Ruthy

    By Blogger Ruthy, At 21/5/06 22:42  

  • Hope you had Fun Trish - can't wait to see what you have created!

    By Blogger Kylie, At 22/5/06 09:57  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters