A little piece of me

Monday, May 29, 2006

Awards for Excellence


The book is out, I did grab a copy at ISC even though I think contributors will get a copy, I just couldn't wait to see it. I'm not sure what I think!!! It seams like just a repeat of the FK Awards announcement when it was in the regular month FK but with a few extra commendable entries layouts in it.

I had a double layout in as a commendable entry and it was photographed the wrong way, disappointing but never the less it didn't look too bad. It was done so long ago now it seems funny to finally see it in the book. It was a fun layout to do and It is one I look back on and am really glad I did it. These two girls have such a wild relationship I hope to document all of it, cause I know they won't remember most of it.

Tonight Mum, Tara and I are going out to the Gold Class cinema to see The Davinci Code. I can't wait, Loved the book and it will be such a special experience to do the movie in style. lol. It's out Mothers day treats for ourselves and for Mum as we have been so busy up till now with ISC and all, we organised it for tonight when it was first released, I almost forgot about it. Tarra did forget and I bet Mum has too.

That's it for me today I will share some of my ISC class layouts that I have completed next time.

5 Comments:

  • So frustrating when they print your LO the wrong way around! I think it looks even better this way around!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 29/5/06 16:24  

  • well done hun on he book piblication, looks gorgoeus which ever way
    hugs

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 30/5/06 07:47  

  • Congratulations! Your lo is amazing and you should be very proud of yourself. Can't wait to get a copy of the book! :)

    By Blogger Unknown, At 30/5/06 09:47  

  • Hiya Trishie

    I just thought your work looked gorgeous, anyways round!!

    Just dropping in to say HI!!

    Debbie xxxx (from CT!!!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 31/5/06 17:56  

  • Just gorgeous Trish, havent seen the book yet but just adore your layout!

    Renea

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1/6/06 21:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters