A little piece of me

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

As promised

I thought I would share a couple of layouts from classes I did at ISC. These are the one's of Zina's that I did, I really did enjoy doing her classes as I love doing something different.


The first is from her doodling class, this was so much fun. I did finish this off at home and added a bit more doodling than the original of Zina's. Just got carried away. lol.

The second and third layouts were the layouts done in her reality check class. This class was all about simple layouts need not be boring. I totally loved this class!!! The Zina flare shone through with the hand written journaling and pen work which did make the layouts not so ordinary.

This last one is one I did at home using one of Zina's designs from the reality check class also. The products used in this class were great, I hadn't heard of them before and after the class I headed straight to the shops to find me some more of it. I love new products!!!! They can really inspire some great new layouts.

Ok that's enough sharing for tonight will post some others at a later stage.

10 Comments:

  • i admired your los on zina's blog trish and am glad to see that you posted them on yours...they are amazing. thanks for sharing them with us

    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 31/5/06 07:27  

  • You know that I love them. Wish I had gone with you.

    Hey, I love the new photo of you, too. Looks great!

    By Blogger Marie, At 31/5/06 11:05  

  • Hi Trish
    Super layouts !! Love the pen work - really great!
    Glad you had a wonderful time at ISC.
    Debbie K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 31/5/06 12:14  

  • OMGoodness Trish you sound like you had the most awesome time. love all your layouts and Zina sounds like a really lovely person.

    Best wishes
    Carole

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1/6/06 16:12  

  • That reality check class was just fantastic wasn't it! Your LO's look fabulous and your flourishes on the last one are just divine!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1/6/06 16:27  

  • Wow, wow and wow again, Trish absolutely awesome layouts, makes me wish I could go to one of these some day!

    Renea

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1/6/06 21:51  

  • WOWSER! Trish, these layouts are all amazing! Thanks for sharing them!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 3/6/06 12:53  

  • Simply Gorgeous Trish, Love what you did girl. So glad you had a wonderful time at ISC, bet it was a bit warmer than down your way :) Thanks for sharing

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 3/6/06 16:20  

  • oh trish the top LO is beautiful, loev that soo much!
    thansk for your comments on my blog hun, really cheered me up xx

    By Blogger domestic goddess, At 5/6/06 02:34  

  • Trish, great to catch up and see what you are doing. Zina's classes look like so much fun. I especially love the doodling on the last layout - just divine.
    hope your well.
    Steph x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5/6/06 18:38  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters