A little piece of me

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Congratulations

Well the list is finally out for the Chatterbox Design Team. Congratulations to all the girls I know on the team with a special Congratulations to my dear friend Michelle, way to go girl. So well deserved, finally your talent is being recognized and the public will get to see your awesome work.

I'm heading out shortly to take my eldest daughter, Katelyn down the plaza as her school choir, that she is in, is singing Christmas carols. I just love this time of year with all the beautiful decorations and Christmas cheer around. Hope to get some good shots to do a layout on it tomorrow, I will use some of my DT stuff and put it in Scrappers Warehouse's gallery.

Then tonight it's on to watch Blake's performance. Should be fun he has been practicing regularly and enjoys it so much.

What a great day, with great news and lots of fun things to do

Till next time.

3 Comments:

  • Hi Trish, You are so sweet!! Thankyou!!! The feeling is mutual!!! Have fun at all the kids events!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!! Love all your LO on the Scrappers Warehouse!! Just awesome!!!
    I'm glad you & Marie were able to fix your blog!!! It is so great to be able to catch up with what everyone is doing!!!
    Take Care Beautiful!!!
    (((Hugs)))
    Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 26/11/05 12:30  

  • I hope you have a great time at Blake's concert, tonight. How did the Christmas carols go?

    Marie

    By Blogger Marie, At 26/11/05 20:45  

  • Sounds like a busy time of the year for you Trish.
    Hope the kids performed well and you managed to get some pics

    ~shazz~

    By Blogger Shazz, At 27/11/05 06:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters