A little piece of me

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Quiet before the storm

Well this week I really did do not much of anything. I am feeling so tired still, don't know whether it is just from the busy ISC weekend or from all the stressful things going on, but I hope it ends soon because all my projects have arrived and need to be done ASAP. I finally got onto finishing my 'dream layout' for Scrappers Warehouse. I'm really happy with it...... I think all the other parcels of products arriving on the door step kicked me into gear.

The package from Scrapbooking Memories with the 7gypsies goodies in it for the challenge is so awesome. I'm really inspired and can't wait to get started on it. The cutest little clipboard was part of it, I have never seen one of these before and I can't wait to get onto it. I also received a bumper DT pack from Scrappers Warehouse, so many great goodies to get my creative mojo flowing.

We went for a little drive today, as Craige needed to measure up a job. Boy is there a lot of water laying around from the recent rainfalls, the road was covered with water in more than one place. We stopped for lunch at a nice Bakery on the way home.

Tomorrow Luke is heading off on camp early in the morning, so strange to be going on a Sunday. It's going to put us out all week I bet, it feels like it's Monday tomorrow, so I think I might be a day ahead all week, not a bad place to be with so much work to do.

That's all for me tonight, better go get the kids settle a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters