A little piece of me

Monday, November 14, 2005

The Best thing happened today

Kim rang me and is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was really good to hear her voice and to know she is feeling good and has kept her beautiful personality throughout her ordeal. Now I can't wait for her to get stronger so I can share all the ISC details with her and to give her all her little goodies.

I finished my 7gypsies project off today. It was really enjoyable to do and I love it. I have been wanting to do an item in this 'style' I chose for a long time. Lots of rich dark colors, reds, blacks and gold's, its just lovely. Will hold off sending it to SM for a little while so that I can show it off to a couple of people first.

On to my DT pages after a bit of house work tomorrow, hopefully I might be able to get one mostly done. It's Craiges 38th Birthday tomorrow so I will have to go out and pick up something for him and get a cake, Ethan just loves to sing Happy Birthday so we will have to do that after dinner. I don't think I will put all those candles on the cake though. Just a few for Ethan as he also loves blowing them out.

Must head of to bed now if I'm going to be any good at all tomorrow.

3 Comments:

  • Isn't it just the best thing!!

    Happy birthday to Craige. Hope he has a great day.

    Marie xo

    By Blogger Marie, At 15/11/05 12:12  

  • Great news about Kim Trish. Now you can go and spoil her rotten.
    Happy Birthday to Craige - but 38 candles might well have sparked a call to the fire brigade.....LOL

    ~shazz~

    By Blogger Shazz, At 16/11/05 17:02  

  • I don't know how you keep up with everything Trish, you sound like such a busy bee!!!
    Huge Congrats on the ET Award!!!!
    Was such a gorgeous LO too!!!!!
    I was so excited for you!!!!
    Sorry we didn't get much catch up time at Sydney!!! Wasn't it a mad house and so hectic!!!
    I hope you are well and Kim is on the road to recovery!!!
    Take Care!!!
    ((((Hugs))))
    Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 19/11/05 14:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters