A little piece of me

Friday, November 25, 2005

So many things going on

Well the lovely Marie came over yesterday to show me how to put links and things into my blog, well all went haywire.lol. We made a huge mess of it but all is fixed now. Thanks for all your help Marie. It was nice to see you any way.

I have finished all my DT requirements for this month. Yay. Have got next months Chrissy things to do now. You can see any of my DT things at Scrappers Warehouse head over to the gallery and have a look. The shop is only new, but will continue to grow and become one of the greats I think.

Had a visit with Kim on Monday, she has had a bad run since being home but she is on the right track now I think and hopefully will be well soon. We have decided our little scrap group is cursed or something. There have been another 2 ladies with terrible things happen to them. There is only about 8 of us that regular attend and that's 3 out of 8 that have had disastrous things happen to them. Crossed fingers there is nothing else happen.

Had an acceptance from SM yesterday. Yay it's nice to get those e-mails. I haven't had much time to do any submitting for a while because of the competitions and things. But I sent off a couple this week and yay one will be in the encore gallery soon. I have a couple of challenges that will be in soon, I can't wait to see them. And the big Masters book should be out very soon and I'm defiantly dyeing to see that.

Blake has his performance tomorrow night. It's a comedy which he loves doing. For most of it he is in a red dress and high heels. lol. Can't wait to see that. It's always hard at these things to know whether to take the still camera or the movie one. I think they will be selling a DVD of the plays so I might take my camera and try to get some good shots then bye the DVD.

Well that's enough rambling from me. Bye till next time.

1 Comments:

  • I'm soooo glad that you were able to fix your blog up. OMG, I really thought I had wrecked it.

    Hey, I'd love to see Blake doing the comedy. I know that that's what he loves. I'm sure you'll get some great pics.

    Marie xo

    By Blogger Marie, At 25/11/05 21:10  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters