A little piece of me

Sunday, December 11, 2005

ET entries returned

My Awards for Excellence entries came back today, minus one that must still be getting photographed. I can share 2 here but the others you will have to wait until the book or up coming issues of FK or SM. I loved all my entries and am so happy a couple have been chosen to be shown in the book and ecstatic that one won me and Award for excellence in Craftsmanship.


I love the photo in this one. And had fun playing with texture paste for the snowflakes and frame. Was going through a real Black and Pink faze at the time. This layout was a favorite.




This large photo I have used before but I do really love it, so I used it again. I do use the same photos a couple of times if I really like them, especially if I want them in a couple of different albums, or I have a different story I want to tell. This was my first ever use of Prima Flowers, and I just love them.



Not much else has been happening, had a few projects for SM which is exciting. Very tight deadlines which was fun, keeps me busy and out of trouble any way. lol. It would be nice to keep getting projects from SM, I hope I do as I really enjoy doing them.

Till next time, see ya.

4 Comments:

  • The "Snow Sensations" is my favourite, too.

    Marie

    By Blogger Marie, At 11/12/05 15:02  

  • Both are fabulous layouts Trish, congrats again on the wonderful achievement!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 11/12/05 16:56  

  • amazing los trish - just love the "depth" of the snow sensations.
    your accolades are so well deserved - your talent is inspiring.

    By Blogger Shazz, At 11/12/05 18:10  

  • Thanks for sharing with us!!! I just love all your work!!! Congrats again on your award!!!! So well deserved!!!
    I can't wait to see more of your projects coming up!!!

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 12/12/05 19:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters