A little piece of me

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

It's finally here

My copy of the Masters Book is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!! Well actually I got 2 at the same time must be my subscription copy as well. I'm happy with it, all the entries look awesome!!!!!!! Really outstanding. I'm going to have a really good read tonight as I have to get a layout finished and posted to SM they want it by Friday. I'm only on the computer while waiting for some dimentional magic to dry. I would like to share my layouts here now as the colors are really bad in the mag too dark and yukky.





The little photo of me is terrible too, I had the local paper here yesterday taking photos for this article about the masters I hope that photo is better.lol. The accent is on the cover, woohoo, my first appearance on a cover.lol. and the colors are quite good so I haven't bored you all with another photo of it. My BTP is an album stand here is a side on photo of it as the photo they have taken of the front doesn't show what it is really.


Well I had better go and get back into this layout it's not going to do itself.

>

6 Comments:

  • The postie delivered my copy this afternoon. Your entries look so much better irl. They have been printed quite dark. I've only had a quick flick through but what I've seen I've liked.

    Marie

    By Blogger Marie, At 6/12/05 15:53  

  • loved your entries trish and so easy to see why you were chosen as a master.

    By Blogger Shazz, At 6/12/05 16:38  

  • Wow Trish!!! This is me on my knees bowing down to you!!!! Your entry is so inspiring and brilliant I absolutely love it!!! I think your entry is one of my most fav's in the book!!!!
    Congratulations again!!! YOur position is so well deserved!!! I have been so blown away with your journey since our first ISC last July!!! I have loved seeing your work evolve into to these brilliant masterpieces!!!! I feel so privileged to see your work continually grow!!!
    Thank you for sharing with us all!!
    I am so proud of you too!!
    ((Hugs))
    Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 6/12/05 22:59  

  • Hey, now Miss Kimmy!! I think I hold that no. 1 position. rofl.

    Marie

    By Blogger Marie, At 7/12/05 09:07  

  • Congrats on the book, I'll be grabbing a copy of this one myself, sometime!! I hear you are rockin the fab, lady, can't wait to see!

    nic

    By Blogger nic, At 7/12/05 12:16  

  • Hi Trish, your entry is magnificent, your photography is superb and I love all the extra details you put into your work! Congrats!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 8/12/05 13:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters