A little piece of me

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Masters and Awards

I wait with increasing anticipation!!!!!!!!!!! My copy of the Scrapbooking Memories Masters 2005 is on it's way. I can't wait to see it, it all seems so long ago. I also received a phone call from SM, the local paper is ringing me soon to interview me on the Masters competition and my achievements, not real sure on all this but at least I'm not the only one, some of the other Masters are doing the same thing. A couple even have a television interview, boy am I glad I'm not doing that.

Some more good news, FK chose one of my other entries to go in the Awards for Excellence book. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! So I will have the layout I won the Award for in it and another layout as well. I got the contract in the mail yesterday, so it must be getting put together real soon. Issue 38 of FK will have the winning layouts in it as well, I think that must be out early next year.

It has been fantastic getting such good results in the competitions and awards this year. I have really enjoyed it so far. I just can't wait to see the books and magazines when they come. It's really special to be acknowledged for doing a good job when it's something you love to do, knowing that others like what I do too is just awesome.

Scrapbooking means so many things to different people, but to me at the moment it is a really nice distraction from all the sad and distressing things going on with many of my friends. I'm very thankful that my family is happy and healthy but continually thinking of my wonderful friends going through very hard times is so sad, I wish there was more I could do for them.

Till next time be happy

3 Comments:

  • you are such a sweetie trish.
    and all the accolades coming your way are so well deserved.
    take care and remember that we all think you are wonderful too

    By Blogger Shazz, At 1/12/05 20:46  

  • ooh, can't wait to see it.

    Marie xo

    By Blogger Marie, At 2/12/05 17:52  

  • Yes Huge Congrats Trish!!! And so well deserved!!!! I can't wait to see them!!!!! How exciting!!!!
    Keep up the wonderful work!!! I can't wait to see what is next from you!!!
    Cheers
    Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 4/12/05 04:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters