A little piece of me

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm Tagged

Probably as good a reason as any to blog, cause nothing else is happening, nothing interesting any way. Lots of spring cleaning, getting ready for the school holidays.

Well here goes............

Never in my life: do I want any of my children to die.

When I was Five: My mother and Father divorced.

High School is: So long ago, and like so many others I wish I knew then what I know now. I would have done many things differently.

I once met: No one that I can think of.

When I turn my head left I see: a printer and a phone.

When I turn my head right I see: Out the office window, there is a couple of ferns.

A better name for me would be: Trish. My name is actually Patricia and I never use it.

I have a hard time understanding: Why people can be so fickle and hard to get along with, ( or maybe it's me)

You know I like you if: I wish to spend more time with you, I don't tolerate people well whom I don't like.

Take my advice: never write anything down that could be held against you.

If you spent the night at my home: You would be very bored. There is a TV in every room and everyone is busy watching them, separately!!!!!!! No conversation no communication no nothing. Very boring.

I always make a point to: Never leave the house on holiday without spring cleaning first. If something happened to me I would hate for someone else to have to do it.

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than to: Be in a flood or a tsunami or landslide. I am so petrified of water.

And by the way: I hope that everyone who reads my blog has a safe, merry and Blessed Christmas with their loved ones.

I now tag Kim ( get a blog happening girl) and Michelle.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks Trish, this is a tricky one!!! I only have tonight and tomorrow night to do a weeks work in!! I will try to get it done before I go!!
    If I don't catch up before chrissy!!
    Have a lovely day!! I hope you get to relax for a few days!!!
    Take care!!
    (((Hugs))

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 21/12/05 22:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters