A little piece of me

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Tarisota Collections

After reading Nic Howards blog this morning it encouraged me to share a story about the beautiful Tarisota Collections. You can link on to the site from the permanent link in my side bar.

Before Kim, Marie and myself were going off to ISC we all came across this beautiful site. What gorgeous products Tamar has and packed into the most amazing kits, there really is something for everyone here. It's all just divine. Well Kim and I decided when we got home after ISC we were going to subscribe to a collection. But as many of you know Kim had a stroke the day before we were going off to ISC. It was a terrible shock!!!!!!!! And very upsetting. She was off to a hospital in Melbourne, to have a tumor removed from her brain, instead of coming to Sydney with us.

Marie and I spent lots of time at ISC thinking and worrying about Kim, but also gathering bits and pieces for her, that we knew she wanted to get while at ISC. Then when I got home I ordered the ' I want it all collection' for her, as I just knew she loved it so much and it would be something she would miss very much if she didn't get the November collection. I e-mailed Tamar with my concerns about getting it in time for Kim's return from hospital, as well as my congratulations on a fantastic product line up and a totally gorgeous site, she was very gracious and responded to my questions very quickly. Thank you so much Tamar, you made this so much more special and easy to accomplish.

Any way back to my story....... On Kim's return Marie and I went for a visit. She looked wonderful and was fantastically funny and beautiful as always. We gave her all her kits and things from ISC, then we gave her her presents from us with the Tarisota Collection as the grand finale. She was totally speechless, and she shed tears of joy. She totally loved it.
Here is a photo of her receiving it, a little blurry but still you can see the joy on her face.




Now today, 5 weeks after her stroke, I have received an e-mail from Kim she is scrapping her first page since this ordeal started. It has been a very long haul for her since she has been home, getting much worse before starting to get better. Her e-mail said

"Im having fun scrapbooking, I just started to scrap Abbey when her training wheels came off her bike and Im using the TARISOTA collection. I love it !!! "

I'm so glad she has improved and has begun scrapping again. Now all of you head over to TARISOTA COLLECTIONS you will not be disappointed I guarantee it!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

  • I was so very glad to be there that day when you gave Kim the Tarisota collection. It was wonderful to see the look on her face. A memory I won't forget in a hurry.

    Marie

    By Blogger Marie, At 11/12/05 15:03  

  • What a lovely story and I'm so glad that Kim is home and recovering now!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 11/12/05 16:59  

  • oh thank you so much trish. kim has so kindly been commenting on my blog and it is so nice to finally "meet" her - hi kim *waving*
    what wonderful friends you and marie are but i did know how gorgeous you girls were already *wink*
    i agree with everything you said about tarisota and i love getting my inspiration collection and i love to share it with my baby sister who i got into scrapping this year.
    thanks again for sharing your wonderful story and how happy am i that kim is back scrapping again.

    By Blogger Shazz, At 11/12/05 18:07  

  • Wow Trish, you are Marie are something else!!! Special friendships like these are worth their weight in gold!!! I am so happy Kim is recovering!! And thank you for sharing this beautiful story!!! I'm so glad it has a happy ending!!!!

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 12/12/05 19:07  

  • OH WOW! Cool story!
    Isn't Tamar at tarisota so cool?! I emailed to congratulate her on her awesome site too, and have hardly left the place since. It's all so yummy.

    nic

    By Blogger nic, At 14/12/05 10:13  

  • Guess what Trish, after reading our post here, I went off and ordered the whole pack too!! Then I got an email from Tamar, saying she was sending me a rak for having her link on my blog!! I got them yesterday and it is just divine!! Can't wait to open the other parcel at chrissie!!! I bet it's the only scrapping thing I will have under my tree!! LOL

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 18/12/05 11:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters