A little piece of me

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Been and Gone

The big day is all over. Hubby is back at work, although he vows next year to have the week off between Christmas and New Year. It was a very relaxing day for us. The kids didn't wake up too early thank goodness. Had a frenzy of present opening and then a lovely big brekkie, with pancakes and syrup, bacon and eggs and muffins. Orange and Apple juice!!!!!!YUM. We had a quiet day playing with the kids and their gifts and then had Christmas night with the inlaws. We went down the park for dinner with them, had a play on the swings and a game of cricket of course.

Spent all the next day resting and then cleaning up the huge mess we had all made. Now all the left-overs are all but gone, most of the chockies and lollies have been eaten.

With Craige back at work, I decided it was time to get caught up on the little bits of scrapping I had to get done so I could have a clear plate before my next DT pack arrived. I would love to get some layouts done just for fun too, but it is often hard to find time with all the kids home on holidays.

I would love to thank Tamar from Tarisota for my beautiful gift, it is the loveliest little collection of goodies. I'm looking forward to seeing the January collection. It's on my must get list this month!!!

That's all from me for now must go and settle down the kids.
Till next time............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters