A little piece of me

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Year Book's SM & FK

Wow how awesome are these mags, both are tremendous!!!!!!!!!!!! Had a good read yesterday when I got them, great thing to do while watching the kids in the pool!!!!!!!!!

Love the new Elite Team, their layouts are sensational!!!!!!!!!!!!. Nic, have admired her work for quite a while and I look forward to seeing lots more of it this year. Steph how does she do it, all that work on her layouts, so many layers my goodness. Katja yay someone who uses lots of photos, a girl after my own heart. Amelia has the most fantastic titles!!!!!! Love the graphic look to her layouts. What a year it will be for FK, so glad I won a years subscription.

Here's the layout I won an Award for Excellence in Craftsmanship for..........




All those circles with the sticky stitches took so long I was almost cross eyed by the time I was done!!!!!!!!!! I'm really happy with it and so pleased it won an award.

The other award winning entries were all sensational too!!!!!!!!!! Such talent out there in the aussie (and NZ) girls. I'm not going to run down my list of favorites for the awards because they are all so good, I couldn't pick.

The rest of the mag is super good too. I love the layouts done by Judy Wilkenfeld in the 'Introducing' section, just so striking. Yay for Cally (Kathleen Pitt) my fellow SW DTer who has a layout on page 60, looks great!!!!!!!!!!! On page 71 my good friend Debbie has a fantastic layout, looks so awesome. I have another layout on page 73, this is my youngest son, Ethan, My niece, Tia and a little photo of my sister Taara giving them both a cuddle. Such a bright layout, I don't do bright very often but this one looks OK............


Just love the section, Simple and Beyond. Janine has done an outstanding job here.

Another great SM mag this month!!!!!!!!!!!! Included is the PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS. I was surprised to see a layout of mine in this section...................





SM have picked what they consider the best of the best for overall scrapbooking excellence from the entire year of layouts been published. Now readers have to vote for the winner. What an awesome array of layouts!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a diverse range too, how do you compare them. I'm never good at picking these sorts of things, so I guess I will just have to vote for myself!!!!!!! lol.

The rest of the mag is jam packed full of great stuff, just love it.

That's it for me.........


2 Comments:

  • thanks Trish! i pointed your LO out to some ladies I was cropping with last week and said that we really really needed a sideways shot to see all the beautiful detail! Congrats, it looks great.
    nic H
    NZ

    By Blogger nic, At 5/1/06 19:04  

  • Hey Trish, loving your LOs girl :)

    Yah on the peoples award!

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 16/1/06 18:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters