A little piece of me

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Been tagged again!!!!!

Well at least these tags make me a semi-regular blogger!!!!! lol Thanks Ali for tagging me this time. So on with the show.......

4 jobs you've done:
1. Waitress
2. Mother
3. Dress Maker/Seamstress
4. Many Party Plans

4 Movies you could watch over and over (and do)
1. Batman ( the new one)
2. Daredevil
3. Electra
4. All the Harry Potter's

4 Places you have lived
1. Wodonga
2.
3.
4.

TV shows you LOVE to watch:
1. House
2. Medium
3. NCIS
4. Numbers

4 Places you have been on Vacation:
1. Gold Coast
2. Camping


4 websites you visit daily:
1. Blogs
2. Scrappers Warehouse

4 of your favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Chicken
3. Pizza
4. Salads

4 places you would rather be right now:
1. Camping
2. Out to dinner
3. At the movies
4. Reading a good book

4 bloggers you are tagging:
1. Kim
2. Ivy
3. Michelle (when she gets back)
4. Lee

If you have already done this tag please ignore me. lol.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Trish, I have been a good little blogger and completed my tag!! Thanks sweetie!! I hope you had a lovely xmas and great new year!!! School tomorrow!! Yay!!!
    take care!!
    (((Hugs)))
    Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 23/1/06 01:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters