A little piece of me

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tagged

Once again it is a tag that forces me to blog. My very good friend Kim has tagged me and gently reminded that she did as well. lol. So I best get on with it.

A is for age: 34

B is for booze of choice: Wine by Brown Brothers

C is for career: I'm a S.A.H.M

D is for your dad's name: Ronald

E is for essential items to bring to a party: I wish I could say Friendly conversation skills, bubbly personality and fun time spirit. But I'm too shy for all that and very quiet at parties.

F is for favorite song at the moment: Your Beautiful, don't know who by.

G is for favorite game: Candy Land!!!!! Ever since I was a small child

H is for hometown: Wodonga and still here!

I is for instruments you play: tambourine .lol.

J is for jam or jelly you like: I like port wine jelly, and apricot jam.

K is for kids: I have 5 kids, Luke (16), Blake (14), Katelyn (9), Tahlia (8), Ethan (3)

L is for living arrangements: We built this house about 5 years ago.

M is for mum's name: Lynnette

N is for name of your crush: Craig and oddly enough not my DH Craige.lol

O is for overnight hospital stays: when I had my children and when I had my wisdom teeth removed

P is for phobias: Water, as in floods, dams, bridges etc

Q is for quotes you like: the only substance from which a man can be made is a little boy.

R is for relationship that lasted the longest: 14 years, and counting!

S is for sexual preference: Well what do you think!!!!!!!!!

U is for underwear: cotton and cumfy. Occasionally something a bit nicer

V is for vegetable you love : Asparagus

W is for weekend plans: Hopefully going camping.

X is for x-rays you've had: Many Childhood for regular breaks and things

Y is for yummy food you make: My favorite thing is Smoked salmon and mixed lettuce leaves on sweet potato rosti with dill mayonnaise. Yummy

Z is for zodiac sign: Aries

I now tag SallyD, when she gets back online.

2 Comments:

  • You've been tagged again. See Alli's blog.

    Smoked salmon...mmmmmmmm.....sounds delish!

    By Blogger Marie, At 16/1/06 08:37  

  • Love your answers Trish. BTW, that song "You're Beautiful" is by James Blunt. I bought the CD for my girlfriend a couple of weeks ago.
    When are we all coming over for smoked salmon?????????
    Debbie K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 25/1/06 16:45  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters