A little piece of me

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hot Hot Hot

Boy has the weather been hot!!!!!!! I' m not sure whether this is the cause for all the crazyness going around ATM but I hope everything cools down real soon.

We have been having very quiet holidays here. Last Tuesday Katelyn, Tahlia, Ethan and I went to the movies to watch King Kong. It was such a long movie (can't believe Ethan sat through it) too long. I must say i didn't like it very much. Why I'm not sure, but I do hate sad endings. I like feel good movies, this wasn't one.

Then tonight Katelyn, Ethan and I went to see Nardia, that was a good one. Liked it very much was quite long but enjoyable and had a good ending. Craige and Tahlia went to see Just like heaven. She enjoyed it very much, and gave me a good run down of it on the way home. Next week they want to see Chicken Little. Hope it's a good one.

Looking forward to getting some more scrapping done this week, have done a few layouts lately and I love it.

Nothing else hapening for us so I will sign off

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters