A little piece of me

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Lovely Break

We decided to go camping over the weekend, what a really nice break it was. Its so calming by the river, time seems to stand still and all your cares and worries just disappear. We hear it was really hot in town, but it was nice and cool by the river, especially swimming in it. It was so nice we haven't unpacked the boat as we intend to go back next weekend again.

Here's a couple of nice photos.





There was only one downside and that was coming home, which it always is, but this one was worse as the boys who stayed home got viruses in my laptop. It has only been on the net for a very short while, such a pain in the bum I tell you. It has taken me 3 days to get them all out!!!!!!! I was not a very happy girl. Although it was a accident, I told the boys they can at least repay me all the hours I spent on fixing it, by doing jobs for me. So they both owe me 23hrs of work each. They have had to do all the dishes and all the vacuuming and even had to wash and fold some washing for me today. This has allowed me to get onto some scrapping things I need to get done. I got my first DT layout for this year done, you will be able to see it at SW soon.

that's all from me now, I hope everyone had a really great Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2006.

4 Comments:

  • i hate hate hate hate viruses too trish but owning an "I.T." company means we make an awful lot of money from cleaning up people's hard drives riddled with viruses.
    your camping trip sounds just divine and the pics look so peaceful too

    a happy new year to you and your family too

    xxoo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 5/1/06 20:15  

  • Ethan looks like he is having lots of fun. rofl about giving the boys jobs to do to pay you for the hours you spent fixing the computer. Bet they don't do that again in a hurry.

    By Blogger Marie, At 5/1/06 22:04  

  • Looks gorgeous where you camped! ouch about the viruses, but love the idea of the kids repaying you with Jobs :) LOVED your Family Traditions tin on SW!

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 7/1/06 10:57  

  • Oh, I like your style Trish !! Getting the kids to repay like that teaches them the consequences of their actions. Great stuff !!
    What an amazing spot to go camping, lucky you. Great photos.
    Debbie K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 25/1/06 16:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters