A little piece of me

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The End

Of the school holidays. They have gone very fast, not long enough for us. Wish there was a couple more weeks. We have had a quiet holiday this time, very nice actually, very relaxing. We have bought all the new uniforms and purchased all the books and pencils etc that they all need, so they are all ready to go, next Tuesday. Ethan starts part time pre-school on Wednesday, this is very sad for me. My last little one going off into world. He has matured so much over the last couple of months I no longer wonder if he is ready. He is and I can't hold him back. I just have to deal with it. Might have to find myself a hobby lol .

I have done some scrapping I will share one now.........


The new SM is out too, this issue has my first ever SM challenge in it. It is the Urban Lily challenge. Loved doing this layout loved the products, it was really fun although a little daunting being my first challenge. Here it is....


I have done some big scrapping orders and am now waiting for them to arrive.... Can't wait, will show my purchases when they come. Till next time

4 Comments:

  • Thanks for sharing your los. l love seeing everything you do and these two are no exception. Well done on both. They look great.

    l on the other hand cannot wait for school to go back. Bring it on!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 25/1/06 19:52  

  • I'm coming for a cuppa when your purchases arrive so I can drool. I love both these layouts. Really love the stitching on the urban lily.

    By Blogger Marie, At 25/1/06 21:34  

  • Absolutely stunning as always Trish!!!! I get so inspired by your work!!! You really are amazing!!!
    I have finally finished you CJ, the pics are on my blog!!
    I hope all is well with you!! Take CAre!!
    (((Hugs)))
    Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 27/1/06 03:26  

  • oh just LOVING these LOS Trish! the flowers on the Girl one, are just GORGEOUS, how clever :)

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 28/1/06 20:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters