A little piece of me

Monday, January 30, 2006

Ready

For the start of school!!!!!! We have spent the last couple of days spring cleaning, done those horrible junk cupboards and benches where stuff always gets dumped. Thrown out all the old clothes that don't fit. And passed about 5 large garbage bags of toys to the Salvo's, Yay feels good!!!!!!!!. Might get into my bedroom, walk-in robe and ensuit over the next week and then next week get in to the linen closet and laundry. I won't know myself, cleaning out all this clutter might make other changes easier.

On another note, got the three scrapping orders I had been waiting for, I was disappointed they didn't arrive on Friday for the weekend, but I wouldn't have got all that cleaning done if they had. So it was a good thing after all. Now I feel I can look forward to having a good play with them tomorrow when all the kids are at school. This will help me pass the day very nicely I think, but I'm not too sure about Ethan it's the first time it will be just me and him in 6 weeks, I think he might get a little bored, we'll see????

Here's a little piccy of my goodies


Cheers

4 Comments:

  • What a pity your order has arrived. You could have come around and had a big cleaning spree at my house, too. I don't know where you got the energy for it when it's been so hot!

    Marie

    By Blogger Marie, At 30/1/06 16:31  

  • OMG l should of looked here before l emailed you!! l think l could visit tomorrow so l can have a look, that way ethan want get bored as jake doesnt started school until Thursday.LOL
    That is quiet an impressive stash my dear.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 30/1/06 19:35  

  • oh very nice stash there Trish :) looks like you are going to be very busy, I've been having fun with the BG chipboard

    Alli

    By Blogger Alli, At 30/1/06 19:40  

  • Well haven't you been a busy girl shopping!!! I bet the creative juices are running into overdrive and you don't even manage to wait until tomorrow!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 30/1/06 21:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters