A little piece of me

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Yep.....

another ordinary day. We all got up early, I thought this might be a problem after so many weeks of late nights and sleep in's, and got ready for the first day of school. Ethan fell asleep in the car when we went to drop them off, at 8.30am this is just weird he must not of thought the early morning was a good idea. Called into a friends house on the way home and spent way too long there I think cause I had nothing to rush home for, naughty!!!! can't get into this habit. Came home, checked e-mails, did a little cleaning then it was time to go pick the kids up again. Did some groceries on the way home and kids ate and sat in front of the TV for the remainder of the afternoon. Got no scrapping done, will have to do something tomorrow as I haven't for a couple of days. I found this cool link to a quizz about scrapping styles and what type of DT you would suit, and this is the answer I got..........

KI MEMORIES DESIGN TEAM!
Innovated and inspiring...two words that best describe your scrapbooking style. You are always growing and evolving to the next level with your pages and it shows with each and every layout you create.

so this was a little bit of fun. Tomorrows another ordinary day so I best start planning for it. Actually Ethan goes to Pre-school, this is not ordinary but I'm trying to tell myself it is. I'm feeling very out of sorts because of it. It will all be good, It will all be good!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • l hope Ethan has a great first day at pre-school. l am sure he will have the best time. Before you know it, you will be turning around and picking him up again.
    So relax and just make sure you have the camera ready!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 31/1/06 22:17  

  • Thinking of you. I'll give you a call.

    By Blogger Marie, At 1/2/06 10:38  

  • so how was ethan's first day at preschool...????
    how was mummy's first day of ethan being at preschool...???
    i hope he had a great time and mummy did too - and you took lots of pics.
    that description of which dt you would be on is so you trish - each new lo you produce is better than the last - i have definitely seen your style evolve.

    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 1/2/06 16:01  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters