A little piece of me

Monday, February 06, 2006

Just for fun.......

I did this layout. I felt like doing something a little different, try out a couple of new goodies I got and be a little crazy and mix up a few things. It was cool just to do and not worry about the finished result too much. I used some very old snopshots from our wedding reception many moons ago, they aren't fantastic, bit blurry and of course the colors were all over the shop so I turned them black and white. All in all I had fun and that's what doing this layout was all about. So any way here it is.



I'm so lucky I'm doing a class with Kim Archer on Thursday night. The layout looks so good and I've already got a photo picked out for it. I'm going to pick the other goodies I want to use on it tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to it!!!!! Should be loads of fun. I love doing classes, it's so nice to get a layout done in a couple of hours and not to have to think about it too much but just enjoy doing it.

catch ya!!!
Trish

2 Comments:

  • love your lo trish - it must be nice to break out of the constraints of dt/masters responsibilties and just do a lo for "just you".
    can't wait to see your kim archer lo - i ahven't managed to snafoo a class with kim yet.

    xo

    By Blogger Shazz, At 6/2/06 17:20  

  • now thats a LO. So bold, you have to love it. l can see THAT paper in there although it looks better than l thought it would!!!!
    Hope you have fun doing Kims class. Look forward to hearing all about it.
    Cheers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6/2/06 21:10  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters