A little piece of me

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Life's good

Well all is well here, we are onto our second week for this term, which for us Victorians is only 6 weeks long. I have been not well with a headache for most of this weekend, so have only just kept up with the house cleaning the washing and ironing.

It was really nice catching up with Kim and Marie on Friday, they came for a visit and chat. Also my sister Tara was here with her beautiful little girls. It's Tara's 30th birthday this coming weekend so I have a little trip to make this week to get her prezzie. I have been playing around with a double layout for a couple of days and it's coming together nicely, not rushing it, just enjoying playing with some products and very old photos from our wedding 12 years ago.

After being disappointed about the DT requirements changing at SW and not being able to continue with them............

I have been asked to join another stores DT!!!!!!!!! Wooo Hoooo I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! I will be starting with them in March. So watch here for announcements soon. I'm really hopeful that this will be enjoyable for me as the girls there, I already know a few of them, are so very nice.

That's all for now I must get off to bed to start the week off fresh
Trish

4 Comments:

  • looking forward to the trip with you. l hope l am good and do not spend to much.Just a little maybe!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6/2/06 21:06  

  • Congratulations on your new DT!!! I knew that it wouldn't be long until you were snapped up. I'm so proud of you.

    By Blogger Marie, At 6/2/06 21:42  

  • Awesome Trish :) just tickled pink for you, congratulations! Didnt think it would be that long before you were busy on another DT :)

    By Blogger Kathleen Pitt, At 7/2/06 17:45  

  • Congratulations Trish!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 8/2/06 19:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters