A little piece of me

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tagged

Marie has tagged me. Now this is not an ordinary tag there are some rules. It goes like this:Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.

Charleigh
Samantha
Kathie
Marie
Trish

Here are the questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was doing My VCE for the second time. I decided I wanted a different career so I went back to High School as a Mature age student to get my VCE in Maths/Science field intead of Arts/Design.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Same thing as now, SAHM

Five snacks that you enjoy:

Chocolate, Sweet Chilli Philli dip, Cakes, Muffins

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics :

Don't know

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Pay off all our outstanding bills
Renovate and Landscape our home
lots of Travel
Invest some for the kids
Buy things I have always wanted

Five bad habits:

Not doing enough exercise
Spending too long on the computer
Silly impulse buying
Don't drink enough water
A little wasteful

Five things you like doing:

Scrapbooking
chatting
being with friends
reading
private quiet time

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:

Tight stretch jeans
Uncomfortable shoes
Instant tea


Five favourite toys:

Camera
Computer
Scrapping stuff
Sewing machine
TV

5 People I am tagging:

Janine
Lisa
Steph
Daphney
Chris

Have fun girls
Trish

3 Comments:

  • Loved reading all your answers Trish. I don't drink enough water either!LOL
    Love the stash of products you just received! Have fun playing!

    By Blogger Chris Millar, At 2/2/06 13:38  

  • I have been tagged 3x for this one!! LOL!!! Hey, at least I only have to answer it once!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2/2/06 14:56  

  • Hay gorgeous, how have you been!!
    Loooved your answers to your bad habits!! LOL They are all the same as mine!! How did Ethan like Preschool???
    I can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations!!
    Take Care
    ((Hugs))
    Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle G, At 4/2/06 22:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

blog counters

blog counters